Raven Talon Pendant
$175.00 – $218.00
The sterling silver raven talon pendant is a striking claw necklace that is perfect for fans of ravens and dragons alike. Created for those with a taste for badass talon jewelry.
READY TO SHIP:
This item is ready to ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Raven / Dragon Talon Necklace
This bold raven talon pendant is sure to become a treasured piece of your gothic jewelry collection. Whether you’re looking to add a touch of rebellion to your everyday look or show off your independent spirit at a rock concert, this claw necklace is the perfect fashion accessory for you.
Sculpted using only photographic references, this detailed and lifelike pendant perfectly captures the fierce strength and power of a raven’s back claw, the largest and most impressive raven talon. Expertly crafted from solid sterling silver and polished by hand for a high quality, long-lasting piece that will exceed your expectations.
And because the claw can represent that of any similarly equipped creature, such as a hawk, phoenix, harpy, or dragon, this talisman is sure to make a statement that will suit your personal style. Looks great alone or match it easily with other gothic or dragon jewelry such as the Silver Talon Earrings.
This double sided talon pendant is suitable for both men and women. Wear it as a reminder of your own inner strength, or gift it to a loved one who has a fierce and rebellious spirit.
- Claw length: 36.5mm (1.44 inches)
- Material: Solid 925 sterling silver with an antiqued finish to enhance the details.
- Polished by hand to make each piece unique.
- Can be purchased with a chain or pendant only
- Chain material: Sterling silver oxidized to match the pendant, or no chain (pendant only)
- Adjustable chain for different neckline sizes
- Cruelty-free: No animal was hurt in the creation of the necklace
- Meticulously carved with realistic details
- Pendant is three dimensional and can be worn front or back
Get 10% Off Today
Join the RavynEdge VIP club for a discount you can use immediately.