Frequently Asked Questions
Products & Ordering
I sculpt all the designs myself on the computer using the same software used in blockbuster movies. They’re then 3D printed and cast into sterling silver using the traditional lost wax technique.
No animals were harmed in the creation of my jewelry. I don’t use real bones or body parts for casting. I sculpt every piece using only photographs for reference.
Possibly, depending on the design. I’m open to your suggestions. Contact me HERE with your request. I only accept a small number of custom designs at a time and there is a non-refundable deposit if your request is accepted.
Absolutely! Contact me HERE with your size. Please note that I may require additional time to process your custom chain length.
It’s very possible that I can. Contact me HERE and ask for pricing. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to complete your item.
Visit a local jeweler and ask them to have your finger sized. Most will do it for free.
Yes! Each item purchased from RavynEdge is wrapped and ready for gifting.
I currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Microsoft Pay, PayPal and credit cards through PayPal.
The Florida sales tax will be applied to your order only if you’re order is being shipped to Florida.
Contact me HERE right away! If you ordered a “Ready to Ship” item, I can change or cancel your order as long as I haven’t shipped it out yet. For “Made to Order” items, you must make your change or cancellation within the first 24 hours. There will be a 25% cancellation fee after the 24 hours is up. If you wish to add items to your order, I can often accommodate such requests as long as they are made as quickly as possible.
- Items listed as “Ready to Ship” will ship within 3-5 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) after payment clears.
- For items listed as “Made to Order” it can take 4-6 weeks before your item ships.
- Items purchased together will ship together. If you purchase a “Ready to Ship” item and a “Made to Order” item in the same order, both items will ship together in 4-6 weeks when your “Made to Order” item is completed.
Once shipped, your package will likely arrive within the following time frame
– In the USA: 3 to 7 business days
– International: 14 to 30 business days
See my Shipping page for more information.
I love my International customers and I ship to most countries! Please note that your country may charge you additional customs or duties fees.
The countries I do not ship to at this time are:
Customs duties, import taxes, and/or brokerage fees are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. There is no way for me to know what duties or taxes you may or may not have to pay. The recipient of the merchandise will be required to pay any and all such fees.
No. Falsifying customs forms is illegal here in the US. Please do not ask me to mark your purchase as a “gift” or adjust the value of your order to less than the item(s) are actually worth.
Every order of RavynEdge jewelry comes with a care card, but the basics are covered below:
- Keep your jewelry dry.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, hair spray or other chemicals.
- Remove your jewelry before sleeping, sweating, swimming, sunbathing, showering/bathing, or doing household chores.
- After each wearing, gently wipe off excess dirt, makeup, or moisture with a dry, soft cloth like an old t-shirt.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dark, and dry place.
Contact me HERE with your proposal and a link to your portfolio, website, and/or social media. If you’re outside the USA, be prepared to pay any customs or duties fees.