Raven Skull Necklace – Medium
$225.00 – $267.00
Edgy, eye-catching, and empowering, this sterling silver raven skull necklace will showcase your independent spirit and add rebellious energy to any outfit.
MADE TO ORDER: This item is made to order just for you. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks before your item ships.
Raven Skull Necklace - Medium
Whether getting ready for a death metal concert or a journey into the spirit world, a raven skull necklace is the ultimate gothic fashion accessory. Place this raven bird skull around your neck and feel the fierce energy and mystical power of the raven flow through your body.
A powerful spirit animal talisman invoking the otherworldy raven, this bird skull necklace is a must have for any crow or raven jewelry collection. It’s the perfect size for mens or womens viking jewelry or to connect with the Celtic goddess Morrigan.
- Skull length: 35mm (1.38 inches)
- Material: Solid 925 sterling silver with an antiqued finish to enhance the details.
- Polished by hand to make each piece unique.
- Weight: Approximately 11.8 grams without the chain.
- Chain material: Sterling silver oxidized to match the pendant, or no chain (pendant only)
- Chain adjusts to suit different necklines.
- Cruelty-free: Completely sculpted from photographic references of raven skulls.
- Realistic and three dimensional, this skull has incredible detail at every angle.
Also available as a Small and Large Raven Skull Pendant or get it in a bundle with the Couples Matching Necklace Set.
Characterized by their distinctive black shape, haunting cry, and extraordinary intelligence, ravens are infamous worldwide. They have been immortalized in literature, most famously as the iconic figure in Edgar Allan Poe’s gothic poem.
In mythology, the raven was a cherished animal familiar of the Norse god Odin, the protectors of England, and a form of the shape-shifting Celtic Goddess Morrigan. Raven is the creator of the world in various Native American stories. In Japan, China and Korea they are associated with fate, prophecy and the sun.
Ravens are a symbol of magic, death and transformation, protection, wisdom, intuition and prophecy. With an aptitude for mimicry and the ability to speak, they’re often regarded as a divine messenger revealing deep secrets and knowledge.
Get 10% Off Today
Join the RavynEdge VIP club for a discount you can use immediately.
3 reviews for Raven Skull Necklace – Medium