Raven Skull Matching Necklaces for Couples
$315.00 – $396.00
Let the world know where your heart belongs when you each wear your piece of these raven skull matching necklaces for couples. The intimate symbolism will help you feel more connected with your partner and be a reminder of the undying bond you share.
MADE TO ORDER: This item is made to order just for you. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks before your item ships.
Raven Skull - Two Necklace Bundle
Matching jewelry is a great way to highlight your harmony with a partner, parent, child, or best friend.
Sculpted to resemble a raven skull, the set can also be a matching crow skull necklace for corvid loving couples, fans of epic fantasy, Norse or Celtic mythology and Viking jewelry. Give this raven skull necklace set as unique his and hers wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, best friend gifts, or keep one pendant for yourself and give the other to someone special.
- This bundle includes two pendants (one small and one medium raven skull)
- Pendant Sizes: Small – 26mm (1.02 inches) and Medium – 35mm (1.38 inches)
- Material: Solid 925 sterling silver with an antiqued finish to enhance the details
- Polished by hand to make each piece unique
- Chain material: Sterling silver oxidized to match the pendant, or no chain (pendant only)
- Chain adjusts to suit different necklines.
- Cruelty-free: Completely sculpted from photographic references of raven skulls.
- Realistic and three dimensional, these skulls have incredible detail at every angle.
Raven couples are deeply devoted to one another. Once they find their life companion, they do almost everything with each other and are rarely far apart for even a night. Even outside mating season, couples keep their relationship strong with loving gestures such as bringing each other special treats, caressing beaks, and preening one another. They’ll also go on romantic flights, locking toes and tumbling through the sky, swooping in unison or soaring wingtip to wingtip.
Odin's ravens - Huginn and Muninn
Huginn and Muninn are the most renowned raven pair. In Norse mythology, these two ravens accompanied the god, Odin. Huginn represented the power of thought and active pursuit of knowledge, while Muninn represented the intuitive part of the mind.
Every morning, Odin would send these two ravens out into the world, and each evening they returned to tell him of the many things they’d seen and learned.
Many scholars believe that Huginn and Muninn’s role as Odin’s messengers are symbols of his shamanic practices. Odin sending his thought (Huginn) and mind (Muninn) into a trance-state journey into the Underworld by way of the Norse concepts of “fylgja” (the animal spirit) and “hamingja” (the altered appearance of a shape-shifter).
Get 10% Off Today
Join the RavynEdge VIP club for a discount you can use immediately.