Raven Skull Couples Bracelet Set
These raven skull matching bracelets for couples will be an unforgettable gothic jewelry gift to share with someone you love. The intimate symbolism of the raven will help you feel more connected with your partner and be a reminder of the undying bond you share.
READY TO SHIP:
This item is ready to ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Only 1 left in stock
Matching Leather Bracelets for Couples
2 Bracelet Bundle
Matching jewelry is a great way to show the world your special connection with a partner, parent, child, or best friend.
Created for raven or crow loving couples who want matching spirit animal talismans, fans of epic fantasy, Norse mythology and Viking jewelry. This bird skull couples bracelet set makes a unique gift for weddings, his and hers anniversary gifts, best friend bracelets for 2, keep one for yourself and give the other to a special friend.
These leather wrap bracelets will fit any size womens or mens wrist, large or small.
- This set includes two wrap bracelets (one tiny and one small raven/crow skull)
- Skull Sizes: Tiny – 18mm (0.71″) and Small – 26mm (1.02″)
- Material: Solid 925 sterling silver with an antiqued finish to enhance the details.
- Polished by hand to make each piece unique.
- Wrap material: Deerskin leather
- Completely sculpted from photographic references of raven skulls.
- Realistic and three dimensional, this skull has incredible detail at every angle.
- Buttery-soft deer hide leather.
- Strong and supple, wonderfully comfortable and lightweight.
- Leather measures approx 36″ (91.5 cm) long. For the tiny skull, it’s 1/8″ (3mm) wide and 3/16″ (5mm) wide for the small skull.
- Wraps around the average wrist about 3 to 4 times.
- No clasp needed, just tie a knot or tuck the ends to secure.
- Not recommended for wear with light colored long sleeved shirts.
- Want a longer or shorter length of leather? Contact me for options.
Raven couples are deeply devoted to one another. Once they find their life companion, they do almost everything with each other and are rarely far apart for even a night. Even outside mating season, couples keep their relationship strong with loving gestures such as bringing each other special treats, caressing beaks, and preening one another. They’ll also go on romantic flights, locking toes and tumbling through the sky, swooping in unison or soaring wingtip to wingtip.
Odin's ravens - Huginn and Muninn
Huginn and Muninn are the most renowned raven pair. In Norse mythology, these two ravens accompanied the god, Odin. Huginn represented the power of thought and active pursuit of knowledge, while Muninn represented the intuitive part of the mind.
Every morning, Odin would send these two ravens out into the world, and each evening they returned to tell him of the many things they’d seen and learned.
Many scholars believe that Huginn and Muninn’s role as Odin’s messengers are symbols of his shamanic practices. Odin sending his thought (Huginn) and mind (Muninn) into a trance-state journey into the Underworld by way of the Norse concepts of “fylgja” (the animal spirit) and “hamingja” (the altered appearance of a shape-shifter).
Get $15 Off Today
Join the RavynEdge VIP club for a discount you can use immediately.