Raven Claw Sterling Silver Tie Bar
Bold, edgy, and eye-catching, this unconventional sterling silver tie bar will showcase your unique personality. Wear the tie bar as a talisman to align yourself with the raven’s unparalleled ability to communicate complex issues, an especially valuable skill in meetings and speeches.
READY TO SHIP:
This item is ready to ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Only 1 left in stock
Raven Claw - Sterling Silver Tie Bar
Like you, this raven or dragon claw tie bar is unconventional, bold and impossible to ignore. Often used for strength, protection, and sharpening the senses, the talons of birds and animals are believed to attribute the magickal properties of the animal to the wearer. The dragon has a diverse range of qualities and traits, but like the raven, they are a symbol of transformation, wisdom, and the supernatural.
An excellent addition to any men’s dragon jewelry or raven jewelry collection, this tie slide can also act as a talisman of any similarly equipped animal familiar such as a crow or phoenix. Makes a great gothic wedding accessory for the groom and groomsmen.
- Tie bar length: 48mm (1.9 inches)
- Material: Solid 925 sterling silver with an antiqued finish to enhance the details.
- Polished by hand to make each piece unique.
- Weight: Approximately 10.5 grams
- Cruelty-free: Completely sculpted from photographic references of raven claws.
HOW TO WEAR A TIE BAR
- Purpose: To secure both ends of the tie to the shirt placket.
- Position: Tie bar placement should be between the third and fourth buttons of your shirt.
- Comfort/Style: Blouse the tie slightly by pulling up just a little before fastening your tie bar.
- Size: At least 1/2 to 3/4 the width of your tie, but never wider than your tie.
- Angle: Always perpendicular to your tie. Never at an angle.
- Fashion: A tie bar should not be worn with a vest (waistcoat) or cardigan.
Get $15 Off Today
Join the RavynEdge VIP club for a discount you can use immediately.