Trefoil Gothic Window Necklace
$225.00 – $268.00
This sterling silver trefoil window necklace is a unique double-sided pendant that features a classical triangle symbol from gothic architecture.
READY TO SHIP:
This item is ready to ship within 3 to 5 business days.
Trefoil Gothic Window - Triangle Pendant Necklace
This trefoil window necklace is inspired by the triangle elements often seen in the elaborate tracery of gothic architecture. The surface has been distressed to imitate the weathered appearance of timeworn stone.
The triangle is a simple shape that contains profound meaning, often representing balance, unity, and harmony. The symbol of the trinity and the number three have had significant meaning throughout time and all over the world. There is great strength and power in the number three. It connects the divine trinity we all carry within, whatever it may be. Some interpretations include:
- Mind, Body, Spirit
- Mother, Maiden, Crone
- Father, Son, Holy Spirit
- Past, Present, Future
- Life, Death, Rebirth
- Earth, Air, Water
- Waxing, Waning, Full
A versatile piece of fine jewelry, the trefoil necklace is solid 925 sterling silver which is trendy, durable, and non-reactive. It’s antiqued and polished by hand. The classical triangle shape of this unique window pendant looks great alone or worn as a layering piece. Stylish and easy to wear, it makes a perfect everyday necklace for men or women.
- Pendant height and width: 33mm (1.3 inches)
- Material: Solid 925 sterling silver with an antiqued finish to enhance the details.
- Polished by hand to make each piece unique.
- Chain material: Sterling silver oxidized to match the pendant, or no chain (pendant only)
- Chain adjusts to suit different necklines.
- Optional cotton cord measures approximately 36″ (91.5 cm) long and 2 mm wide, no clasp.
- Optional deer hide leather cord measures approximately 36″ (91.5 cm) long and 1/8″ (3 mm) wide, no clasp.
Get 10% Off Today
Join the RavynEdge VIP club for a discount you can use immediately.